100 PEOPLE x $100 = $10,000 DONATED TO A LOCAL NON-PROFIT.
A SIMPLE WAY TO MAKE A DIRECT LOCAL IMPACT.
100 people donating $100 each allows us to donate $10,000 to a local charity in just 1 hour! 100% of donations go directly to the local charities selected at our meetings. Our goal is simple: support the wonderful work that our local non-profits do through funding, exposure, and awareness.
How does it work?
- Each member has the opportunity to nominate a local non-profit based on our eligibility requirements to be added to our approved organization list.
- A week prior to the meeting, the Executive Committee selects 3 non-profits at random from the approved list of nomininated organizations.
- The nominating members are contacted and asked to make a 5 minute presentation about their nominee's mission and why it is deserving of the our members’ vote.
- After the presentations an anonymous ballot is held. The organization with the most votes is selected as the beneficiary for that meetings proceeds.
- Each member writes a $100 check made out to the selected charity. Members not in attendance participate through either a proxy or will be contacted after the meeting with information on how to make their contribution.
- All the checks are collected by the Executive Committee and given to the selected charity!